Monday, October 13, 2008

SOCCER STUD!


I don't have a action soccer shot from Parkers game this weekend, but I had to post his story. Parker played absolutely awesome on Saturday. He had so much energy, people kept asking what we fed him. Parker has just been defending at most games, where if the ball comes his way, he just kicks it real hard, and doesn't dribble up the field. We told him, he needs to dribble when he gets the ball, and so he did, and he had a perfect game. Not only did he save 3 goals from the other team, he dribbled the ball from one end of the field to the other several times, and made an amazing side angle goal with many kids around him. He dribbled thru six players, he looked like a professional. Not only was Mom and Dad excited, our whole sideline was cheering, and Parker must of seen all the excitement, because right after he made the goal, he ran with is hand out by all the parents on the sideline, as he high fives all the observers. It was completely hilarious, even the opposing teams parents were laughing. He was EVERYWHERE on field, and probably the fastest kid on the field. If he could just focus all the time, and not talk to his friends while he plays telling them, his mom has snacks for them today, or when he is throwing the ball in, not stop and point at the plane flying overhead. That kid is the funniest kid in the world without even trying, he had all the parents laughing until tears were coming down there face. It was such a fun game, I don't think I've laughed so hard in a long time.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

What a cutie! How old is he now? Gabe starts soccer soon. I can't wait!