


So much to my dismay.....we got a puppy. Jasons parents dog Pepper had another litter in July. We saw them when they first born, and they couldn't even open their eyes. Well, I got talked into one....so Grandma and Grandpa brought him to us on September 12th. He was only 8 weeks old. Here are some photos when he first got to our house. He now has already doubled in size. I have tried to get more photos, but that dog won't sit still. I still don't want a dog...but I did get to name him....BRODY...isn't that cute????





5 comments:
HA HA! Brody is the name we have picked out when we have a boy- if we ever get a boy :) How funny!! I LOVE that name!
yay! you are blogging! I have always wished you had a blog. Good luck with your doggy!
cute blog. i like the name brody. you'll have to take more pics of him if he can sit still. i bet he's getting so big.
I'm so glad you guys FINALLY got high speed internet. You must be loving it. Your blog looks great. I can't believe how much Kallie has grown in seven months! My kids will be so excited to watch your blog.
My kids and husband keep begging for a dog as well. NOOOOO! Hope Brody works out for you. If he does I'm not letting my family know. Good to see your blog!
Post a Comment