Tuesday, October 21, 2008

FUN AT VOSSLER FARMS PUMPKIN PATCH

We had fun at the Pumpkin Patch today! But it was hot! C'mon its October people. We are suppose to hit 90 the rest of the week. I hate it. We were all sweating as we search for pumpkins...that isn't right.

Kallie pouring corn on Marissas head. She asked for it.
Kallie digging in the corn
Kallie loved this pumpkin. She kept carrying it around


The kids being silly. It was a bit bright and hot, so everyone is squinting.
Kids going thru the cornmaze. I thought I was going to lose one of them
Me, Kallie and Parker
SISTERS!!!
Kids with Mr. Scarecrow


6 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow. We are twins today. We both posted our pumpkin patch pictures and changed our top picture to our kids sitting in the Hay! Great minds think alike. How come Jason is never in any pictures?

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Such cute pictures!! I feel your pain regarding the heat! That's all I complain about these days- ha! ha! I seriously hate Las Vegas! You look so good and your kids are so cute! I miss ya!! When are you coming to Vegas? ;)

Julie said...

You all look super cute. Is that the same place we went with you one time? I did a bunch of new posts on my blog recently, so check it out!

Johnson Family said...

Too cute. You look exactly the same Jen, so pretty!
-Susan

sherrie said...

i love how kallie and marissa are holding hands in that last pic. so cute! i love this time of year.

AnJilleen said...

Holy Cow Jen, you look FAB! It's so fun to see you and your cute kids!