Marissa kicking the ball down the field.
Marissa kicking it down the field, defending her goal.
She is passing it to her forward
Marissa dribbling around her defenders #6
Marissa playing forward, and got to do a penalty kick...it was an awesome kick, right to her other forward, who you can't see, and then she went to kick it in and the other forward barely missed it. But the kick you can see is perfect between the defenders. It was great!!!

Marissa had a pretty good game saturday. After I had a yell out match with her coach a couple days before, he actually let Marissa play forward. HA HA! Kidding, I had a talk with the coach...only nice. Jason though, thought I was telling him off, since I was 40 minutes late. He said he was getting a little worried, that I was starting a brawl. AHHHH, how sweet...he thinks I'm tough.
No, Marissa was thinking the coach didn't like her, since she was defender a lot. Well fortunately one of our players was gone on Saturday, so we had to play 6 against 7, and we still beat them. It was fun, because the other team was not too good, and everyone got a chance at forward. Marissa did great. She did get a lot more tired being a forward, so she might not like it as much as she thought. But this sport has been great exercise, Jason and I both commented on how slim her body has got this year. She is an awesome defender, and never lets a ball get past her, so we try to push defender, and how great she is. But Marissa wanted a chance to score, and she actually almost got a goal on Saturday, so that was really exciting for all. The goalie barely stopped it.





1 comment:
She is soooooo cute!! Way to go Marissa!! I can't belive how grown up she is!
Post a Comment