Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yes....Its true Baby #4 is on its way....

Here is a very blurry picture of an ultrasound my doctor did 2 weeks ago. I was so shocked to see that the baby already had little legs and arms. They were flapping around like crazy.
Kallie said, "Mommy the baby is drowning!!!!"
I am basically 12 weeks along and due October 19th. Since I have c-sections I will probably have the baby around the 12th, and hope not to be still in the hospital on my birthday, the 16th. :(
We are still forgetting that its actually happening, with being so busy all the time, and I've been so sick, I've been VERY preoccupied with that!
The kids are very excited, Kallie asks EVERYDAY, if the baby is still in there! We would all like a little brother for Parker...but Jason is already guessing its a girl. I just want a healthy one, and a scare-free 4th c-section!!!! We find out what our baby is on May 19th! Exciting! Now I just got to figure out, who is the lucky kids that get to share a room.....Guess the girls will share now, wish they weren't so far apart in age, but Marissa is such a great big sister, it will be fun!!!

9 comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

YAY JEN!! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to find out what it is :)

sherrie said...

we are excited too!

Amy said...

The ultrasound person got you a good picture. Thats cool that you can see its little body.

AnJilleen said...

Yeah for babies! Congrats! (We know all about room sharing here!)

Sheila said...

AWE YEAH!! Yay for babies!! Congrats you guys, we're really happy for you! How fun sisters sharing a room, i love it. I never had any sisters so I have no idea what that's like. Our boys will def. share a room. We're voting boy.

Julie said...

I hope it's a boy, too, but a little brown one like Marissa. Would he be so dang cute?! Do you have names picked out already?

gretchen said...

Congratulations Jen! I hope you have another cute Parker. (without the trials of baby Parker of course)

Amy said...

yay for more cousins! my vote is still boy...

Westmoreland Family said...

I'm am very excited to have another baby or sister. (But I really want a brother!) I hope you feel better in a couple months!

Your daughter,
Marissa :) :) :) :)