I had to take a picture of my belly. This is at nite, when my belly always looks bigger. Don't judge the unmatching Pjs....plus, yes no face in the photo, its late, just got home from work....tired. Thought I'd share my big belly!
Hurricane Maria
8 years ago





8 comments:
I love it! You're so cute!--how come I never look like that when I'm pregnant?? I just go from "pudging out" to extra large all around. You're totally at the cute pregnant stage.
super cute!!
YOu are still tiny. YOu need to eat a little more taco bell.
there it is! more taco bell, no problem right?
Oh my gosh you are so cute!!!!!!!
You look so cute! How far along are you?
I am 15 weeks at the end of this week. Heard the heartbeat for the first time today. Makes me nervous, he said it was about 146 beats per minute, which according to the Old Wives Tale...that would be a girl. I WANT A BOY!!!!
I so wish for you to have a boy. Nobody else needs the 3 girl drama that we have at our house. My friend is pregnant (just 3 weeks behind you) and she heard her baby's heartbeat at 110 bpm. Such a huge difference! Can't wait to hear what it is...
And by the way, gotta love that Walker Family Reunion t-shirt! I still have mine, too!
Post a Comment