Friday, April 3, 2009

AUDREY VISITS US!

My kids were so excited to have baby Audrey, and Uncle Neil and Aunt Sherrie visit us last weekend! They miss them already!
How Cute is this smile? In every picture I took, Audrey is drooling....she is a drool monster!

My kids LOVED LOVED LOVED Audrey! Kallie just wanted to hold her and be in her face all the time!

Parker and Kallie posing with Audrey! I don't know how I missed a picture of Marissa with her, because Marissa was holding her the whole time!


Kallie teaching Audrey to read! HA HA!



2 comments:

sherrie said...

we had so much fun! i'm glad we got to come down for a few days and see you guys. the kids were so cute and good with baby audrey. hope to see you again soon.

Julie said...

I just love the one where Kallie is reading a book to her. So cute. Everyone looks so grown up, we miss you all.