STILL HAVING TROUBLE WITH A NAME WE LIKE. SO TO EVEN MAKE IT HARDER I TOOK ONE NAME OFF AND ADDED 3 MORE I MIGHT LIKE.......HELP!!!!!! THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF VOTES I GET ON A NAME....I'M JUST GOING TO GO WITH.
NOOOOO, I'M KIDDING, BUT I'M ABOUT TO GET TO THAT POINT... :)
Hurricane Maria
8 years ago





3 comments:
I changed my vote this time. Last time I voted for Landon b/c I think it goes super cute with your other kids names...but I think Jake would be super cute too. That's my new choice. GOOD LUCK!
Jen I totally hear ya! I always have the same problem- it's soooo hard! I LOVE the names Crew and Cole. I love Cole but my cousin had taken that name years ago and of course we love the name Crew-lol! ;) I get told all the time by people how much they love his name. It's getting popular though but I still love it. Good Luck Hon! It's so not easy!
i voted for the same name. i think you know which one it is even though you said jason didn't really like it...
Post a Comment