Sunday, May 17, 2009

Marissa in "The Jungle Book"

This is how scary her "tree make-up" is! She couldn't wait to get it off her face each nite, she just wanted to itch her face
Marissa did 3 shows and no matter how early I got there, I could neve get a front seat, so there is always peoples heads in my shots. This picture is while we waited for it to start!

Marissa didn't have a Lead role as most of the leads were 5th and 6th graders. She did get to play the coconut tree, which is on the stage the whole play and sings every song and basically narrates the whole play. She is pictured top right!


She also played Kaa the snake. She is in the middle and had one line. This is after the play when they got called back out on stage as Kaa and everyone is clapping.

Another quick shot of Kaa during the play. You can see the main charater boy sitting on the floor off to the way right. Marissa is the 3rd person from the right in the snake. They said "No flash photographer during the play, so I took my shots as fast as I could" (had to get pics)





2 comments:

sherrie said...

she looks great as a coconut tree ;) so what was her line?

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

She is too cute!
I can't believe you are already 17 weeks... it's going fast!