Monday, May 11, 2009

WON'T FIND OUT TIL JUNE 15TH! :(

I had to push back my ultrasound date 4-5 weeks, and I'm sad! It was suppose to be next week, and its driving me nutty wondering if its a boy or girl. Now I have to wait til June 15th. Trying to get qualified for something to help pay for my pregnancy, and its being delayed. UGGHHH! Meanwhile, I need names for boys and girls...I have NONE! So any suggestions would be helpful. So fill me in on cute ones that go with LONG Westmoreland. :)

4 comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

I know how you feel! Waiting to find out is the worst! I have no patience-lol! ;)
As far as names go, it's sooooo hard!! I am always back and forth and always have such a hard time with them. I think we finally have our name picked out though!

sherrie said...

you're 23 weeks already? i can't give you any good names that go with westmoreland because i need to keep them all for myself hahaha. jk. you'll have to tell me more about this program, i may need to be a part of it as well. those medical bills are killers.

Amy said...

sad... well, i hope you get approved. if you are having a boy, i got lots of names! for a girl, i hardly have any :)

Carolyn said...

Yea! Congratulations on a little baby! Names are so hard...I didn't name my little one officially until I met her...next time I might do it a bit earlier!