Wednesday, May 20, 2009

JUST BECAUSE SHE IS SOOOO CUTE....

I just can't believe how big Kallie is already, and how long her hair is. I'm debating on cutting it off, it always gets stuck under her armpits. HA HA!
Kallie is going to make a great big sister. She is just like Marissa, such a little mommy. Thought I'd share cute pics of her today, since my last 2 posts were about Marissa and Parker. ***Also, I had my doctors appointment today, and the doctor continues to tell me that I have a VERY ACTIVE baby on my hands. He had to keep chasing the baby around my stomach to hear the heartbeat! Great...another horrible sleeper. :(

3 comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Such a little cutie pie!!

gretchen said...

I agree, Kallie is darling! (but then, all your kids are)

sherrie said...

her hair gets stuck in her armpits? haha, i guess it is time for a little trim. she's a doll.