Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TAGGED BY SALLY

8 THINGS TAG:

8 THINGS I'M PASSIONATE ABOUT:
1. Family
2. The Church
3. Trying to stay in shape :(
4. Listening to Music/dance
5. Being Happy all the time
6. Being a Mom/Wife
7. Having friends
8. Having things as close to perfect as I can

8 WORDS OR PHRASES I USE ALL THE TIME:
1. STOP!
2. You want to go to time out?
3. Are you kidding me?
4. Wonderful!!
5. Do you need to go Potty?
6. Clean your room
7. Good Job
8. Time to Eat!!

8 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. Watch all my kids get married
2. Meet and play with ALL my grandchildren
3. Go to Hawaii
4. Go on a Cruise
5. Own my own dance studio or gymnastics place
6. Make lots of money
7. Buy a NEW car
8. Have a house in Colorado

8 THINGS I CURRENTLY WANT OR NEED:
1. A House in Colorado
2. More Friends
3. A Skinnier Body
4. A new minivan...how pathetic is that??
5. A decorating makeover in my house
6. Grass in my backyard.
7. Happiness all the time
8. Live Closer to Family

8 PLACES I WANT TO VISIT:
1. New York
2. Hawaii
3. Cancun
4. Paris
5. Florida
6. Colorado to see the family
7. anywhere on a cruise
8. Greece (Jason went on a mission there)

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS:
1. Chipotle
2. Chilis
3. Olive Garden
4. Applebees
5. Johnny Carinos
6. Bennigans
7. Deli Cioso
8. Amigos

8 TV SHOWS I WATCH:
1. The Biggest Loser
2. Survivor
3. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
4. So you think you can Dance?
5. The Hills
6. Friday Night Lights
7. Amazing Race
8. Friends!!!

8 PEOPLE I TAG:
Jenn E., Susan, Julie, Sherrie, Anne, Roz, Camille, Amy





3 comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

I am glad you did this- I love reading these :)

Sheila said...

Hey! I'm stalking your blog now, hope you don't mind! I loved reading your 8 things, I had no idea you wanted to go to Colorado so bad. I like CO, very pretty. Anyways, Marissa totally looks like Hannah Montana! Too cute.

Camille said...

I love that you put "Are you kidding me!" I miss being around to hear you say it!