Monday, November 3, 2008

HALLOWEEN AND 85 DEGREES????

HANNAH MARISSA MONTANA!

HANNAH PRINCESS SPIDERMAN


Kallie the Princess



I'M TOUGH! Look at those skinny legs!




In the Church Parking Lot. Marissa, Sami, Parker and Kallie





Marissa and Kallie fishing!






Can I smell your belly button?? Do you think Parker could get any closer, when asked to line up for a parade behind the guy in black. HA HA!!!!! He is actually touching his nose, to the guys belt buckle. OH PARKER!



3 comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Such cute pictures! They all look adorable! Looks like they had a blast!! I totally hear ya regarding the weather... it's way too hot here too for this time of year- UGH! ;)

Camille said...

The kids look great. Hope you guys had fun trick-or-treating! We got rained on a little but at least it wasn't 85 degrees!

Julie said...

The one of Parker lining up is hilarious!! Your kids look great. We wish we were together on Halloween. Remember the last time we went trick-or-treating in Orem? It was snowing!!