We have been married for 14 years, and we have 4 energetic kids. Jason works as a Mechanical Engineer Manager and Jen stays home with the kids, and teaches gymnastics in the evenings. The kids keep us busy, but its non stop talking fun in our house all the time.
Marissa Rylee
Marissa is 11 and is a super awesome girl. She is so helpful it's like having an extra mom in the house. She stays really busy, and doesn't think she is busy enough. She is not only busy in the 6th grade, but she is in 4 after school programs. Photography, Student Press, Drama and Science Olympiad. She just landed the role of Modern Day Dorothy and Glinda the Good Witch in the school play OZ! She also just finished competing with Kallie in the Visalia's Most Talented Competition singing, Somewhere Out There. They won $25 and Honorable Mention. Her soccer team just finished their season as the 1st place team in their age group, then made it thru the next playoffs, and entered the area playoffs at the 4th place team. SHE LOVES SOCCER!!!
Parker James
Parker is 9 and brings the energy to our family! He is in the 3rd Grade and tries really hard to stay focused! ha ha! He is doing well in school and just finished up playing soccer. He was the all-star of his team! Very fun to watch! He is now preparing for baseball and Jason will be coaching this year, so it will be even more fun! He stays busy playing sports, playing with friends, and still loves video games and his ds. He just landed the main role of Munchkin #1 in his school play OZ.
Kallie Marie
Kallie is 6 years old! She is in Kindergarten and loves it! She is very smart just like her sister and is reading at a high level already. She has a lot of friends at school and just had a bunch of her friends over for her first "friend" birthday party! She played her first year of AYSO soccer and did amazing. She is so agressive. She still loves playing with dolls and her brothers and sister.
Jake Landon
Jake is 2 years old! He is a VERY ACTIVE boy! This boy NEVER stops moving. I think he might have MORE energy then his big brother!!! He loves balls, trucks, trains and cars. He calls trains and trucks "dugadees". He talks more and more everyday! He is still very picky when it comes to food, but he is still a whopping 37 pounds!
FUNNY THINGS KIDS SAY!
10-16-10 Kallie: Mom, is it your birthday? Mom: yep! Kallie: How old are you? Mom: 35. Kallie: 35??!!?? Does that mean you are a Grandma now??
Kallie comes downstairs in her dress up clothes. She says, "Mom, do you think I could make it as a model". I just started laughing...didn't even know she knew that word. :)
Kallie was looking thru some books today, and found a church book with Jesus pictured on the front. Kallie: "HEY, IT'S JESUS!!......Here Marissa (pointing to the picture), he is in your class, so you take this one."
Parker: Whats this Dad? Dad: A lighter, don't touch that! Parker: What does it do? Dad: Watch! (flame). Kallie: THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Kallie: I need to go potty. (she climbs on to the potty) Mom: Okay...go Potty! Kallie: I'll give it my best shot!!!
Marissa: Kallie what to you want to be when you grow up? Kallie: A BOY!!! Marissa: No, you are going to be a big girl. Kallie: No I want to be a big boy like Parker, and then I'll be a firefighter.
SANTA SCARE!! Today as we entered Target, Santa was sitting by the front door. Kallie saw him, and he waved her over. She went about half way, then went closer. He picked her up and she started screaming and crying. So after calming her down, and telling her Santa was nice, we continued our shopping. As we were leaving I thought we would walk by him again, but he wasn't there. I said, Kallie where did Santa go? Kallie said, I don't know, but HE WON'T BOTHER US ANYMORE!!
Kallie: Are you mad mommy? Mom: No, why do you think that. Kallie: Because your hairy black lines look mad. Mom: You mean my eyebrows. Kallie: Yah, those hairy lines.
Mom: Parker can you go get some toilet paper for this bathroom. Parker: Okay Mom! Hey Look Marissa, I'm the Toilet Paper worker.( As he poses with 2 rolls of toilet paper.) Parker: I kinda look like him too! (Who knows who he is talking about, maybe the janitor at school...it was so funny).
As I was strapping Kallie in her carseat, she looked at me and said "Is it my turn to drive Mommy?" I laughed and said "NOOOOO!" Kallie said, "AHHH Mom please;..you can show me!"
Parker: Look Mom I have a Prayer rock! Mom: Cool! Parker: I'm going to put in on my pillow. Mom: No, just put it next to your bed, and it will remind you to pray. Parker: No Mom, I put it on my pillow, so when I lay down, I hit my head on it, and go OUCH...oh yah, I gotta pray. Then when I roll over in the morning, I'll hit it again, and say OUCH, I gotta Pray.
1 comment:
Absolutely adorable!!! Marissa and Kallie are beautiful!!
Post a Comment