
Smiling was back yesterday afternoon.

By last nite his eye is almost open all the way!

Before bed acting like crazy Jake again!

Jake today! Almost normal! Now on normal antibiotics!

Looks pretty dang good, and let's hope it doesn't come back!
$400+ later, plus I still have to be billed for the shots, he is looking back to normal! Love them high deductibles! So happy he is looking human again! :)
4 comments:
poor jake ~ what did he have? glad he is doing better now.
Poor little guy...
I am glad he is doing better :)
I am glad he is starting to feel better. Samanatha and I both ended up with something like the right before Thanksgiving this year. We both got an eyeinfection with it and everything. It was the sickest I have been in a long time. I feel so bad for him that he has had to go through this so young. I hope his mamma gets some rest soon. A sick baby is always so hard.
So glad he's doing better Jen. Hope you can get some rest.
Post a Comment