Wednesday, October 14, 2009

JAKE LANDON WESTMORELAND

Our 9 Pound Cutie!
Proud Daddy!

Mommy and Jake


All 4 kids! CHEESE!



Brothers!




Proud Big Sister Kallie





6 comments:

Jenn said...

I love his dark hair! He is perfect. Did everything go smoothly? He already looks like Jason!

Congratulations!!!

Janette said...

What a cute family you have Jen. Your kids look so happy with that new baby.You look so good for just having a baby. I am so glad it is over for you. Good luck

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Oh Jen he's beautiful! Absolutely perfect! Congratulations!!! Your kids are all too cute! I love the header- adorable :)

Amy said...

so cute! love that parker is holding the wii remote. i can't believe he was 9 pounds! he is so darling- congrats again, you guys.

gretchen said...

He is absolutely darling. What a beautiful baby.

AnJilleen said...

Congrats! What a doll! Hope that you are getting some sleep!