Marissa riding SUPER FAST on the tube! She is so brave....Grandpa was driving FAST!

Marissa trying wakeboarding for the 1st time...she got up!!! I was on the beach, so the shot is kinda far!

Marissa and Kallie getting ready to be pulled on the tube

Studly Jason Skiing!

Grandma and Not Happy Parker in the tube!

Kallie and Parker Flexing their muscles on the beach...they love playing in the mud/sand

Parker being silly as usual

Parker being cute as he is shivering!
4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun and you got some cute pictures! I think you should have given little Cole a ride on the tube! :) (Just a little plug for my name choice!)
oh good you found someone to go on the boat with. looks like fun!
Looks like fun! Autumn pointed out that she has the same swimsuit as Marissa and Logan has the same swimsuit as Parker. Pretty funny, wish we lived closer to each other, I know our kids would have fun together.
How fun that the Westmorelands take your kids out on the lake! Your kids are growing up so cute! I remember going out with Jim and Chris when I was a kid when we would come and visit...good times! Until...Johnny got in trouble by Uncle Jim!!!
Post a Comment