Monday, June 15, 2009

IT'S A...................................................



















BOY!!!
Not the best pictures in the world, but we had our ultrasound today, and he is a healthy strong BOY! Now we will have 2 of each! How cool is that??? 1st picture is a side view of his face, he was opening his mouth and having hiccups. The 2nd picture shows he's a boy, with his belly to the left of picture. (not very clear pic)

8 comments:

AnJilleen said...

Fun, fun fun! Congrats! I'm sure Parker is happy to get a brother!

Amy said...

Oh how fun! Now to pick out a name... so excited for you guys!!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

YAY Jen!!! That is so awesome- 2 of each- you are so lucky!!! Any names picked out? :)

sherrie said...

does he look like parker in that side view or what? i'm excited to meet him :)

Johnson Family said...

Yay! Congrats! You are closer to that football team of boys Jason wanted =) I wish I could be there to see your cute belly. We miss you guys!

gretchen said...

YAY! Congratulations! So exciting for you, and Parker too.

Julie said...

Hey congrats! I heard before my Florida trip, but I have not been blogging lately. I'll bet Jason and Parker are extra happy.

Sheila said...

YAY!! COngrats!! ...the perfect fam!