Sunday, February 1, 2009

MY CUTE KIDS TODAY!

I try to get a cute picture of all the kids together every 6 months or so, and thought these turned out pretty cute. Can never get them all smiling and not looking silly all at once....HA HA.
Marissa, Parker and Kallie. Actually got Parker to look at the camera. He loves to look to the side when he smiles. Silly Kid!

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Cute picture of the siblings. Marissa is such a babe I swear, she's growing up so fast! Weird that I met her when she was 4. I still see her as that age till I look at your blog. crazy.

Johnson Family said...

Very cute! I love the red. They are getting so big.

sherrie said...

what cute little kiddos ;)

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

They are growing up so fast! They are ADORABLE!!!