Tuesday, December 9, 2008

IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME!!!

The Kids decorating the tree. As my kids get taller my tree is looking shorter. I think we need a new tree!
Marissa and Kallie inspecting the Name Labels on the presents. Sorry Kids...not many presents this year.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

You are so good to have your presents all wrapped and under the tree! I am not even done shopping...

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

How much fun!! Look how cute these kids are next to the tree!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

How much fun!! Look how cute these kids are next to the tree!

sherrie said...

we need to get a tree! hope you guys have fun in colorado this year, we'll miss you guys.

mandi_berim said...

They just keep getting bigger and bigger!! How does that happen? I hope Utah is still on your summer plans!!! Merry Christmas!